- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Attractive black sleeved cables
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Be Quiet! 700W System Power 9 PSU, 80+ Bronze, Dual 12V, Cont. Power
Out of stock
Proven Reliability and Good Efficiency
be quiet! System Power 9 700W offers renowned be quiet! reliability and quietness for price-conscious PC builders.
Very Quiet Operation
Attained by using a high-quality fan
System Power 9 700W is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80PLUS Bronze Certification
High operating efficiency
The 80PLUS® Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance for Your System
Proven reliability for CPU and GPU
System Power 9 700W provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion
Equipped with a wealth of advanced technology
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
High-Quality Cable Design
Attractive design for high performance, cost-effective systems
System Power 9 700W comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system.
A complete range of safety features
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.